Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Honored ~The Liebster Award

I am excited to tell you Nancy Russell from http://nancyscrystalfantasies.blogspot.com/ has recently been awarded the Liebster Award and now has graciously passed it on to me! She has beautiful handmade jewelry, so please check out her creations & blog. :) The Liebster Award is for up and coming new blogs with a 200 followers or less.  The idea is to create a post with a link back and choose 5 other blogs with under 200 followers to do the same.  It helps to capture a few followers pass on the love, meet new friends and helps others in the process.


My Liebster Awards go to ~~~~

Handmade by HJWilke

Vintage201 

{little.green.bird} -the blog

River Girls Studio 365

Creative Life Designs

If you visit each blog and follow each one you like, the numbers will increase dramatically and you will have made numerous new friends and contacts.  Congrats to all and thanks for checking them out.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! I will definitely take a look at these other blogs and spread the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big congrats to you!! that is so sweet of you to pass along the love to me, thank you!! glad you are enjoying what you see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie! Sweet of you to think of me...I'll check them out and follow along!

    ReplyDelete